Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

My pretty red nose ?

From: james@absfabs.demon.co.uk
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 1996 23:55:41 +0000
Subject: My pretty red nose ?
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
MMDF-Warning: Parse error in original version of preceding line at relay-3.mail.demon.net
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Had I had too much to drink etc. or did I see her royal Kateness on
Saturday night? It was on re-runs of Comic relief (on UK TV) and she
was singing a "number" with Rowan Atkinson. Can someone tell
me more about what I saw!

A while back (1 year ago!) someone offered to copy the two Love Hound
video Tapes for me and I duly sent off my tapes but nothing came
back. This could have been a one off incident and unfortunately I
lost the e-mail messages some time ago as I changed machines. But
on the off chance that this has happened to a number of people I
thought I would mention it.