Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

University Challenge

From: Craig Heath <craig@sco.COM>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 96 17:31:37 GMT
Subject: University Challenge
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

I am delighted to report that the Warwick University team came from
behind to win their second round match by the skin of their teeth,
thanks in no small part to a heroic performance from our own Steve
Thomas!  No "KwesTions" this time, although she did get a mention as
one of Warwick's "strengths" in the introduction.

Here's looking forward to the quarter-finals!

Steve, can you tell us when the quarter-final is on?  (Incidentally,
I assume it's not transmitted live, so, out of curiosity, how far
ahead is it recorded?)

	    - Craig (Warwick University Comp.Sci. 1980-84)
		    (No relation to Mandy, I'm afraid).

P.S. I haven't seen all the programmes, so I don't know if Manchester
even bothered to field a team (I don't think Warwick did when I was
there).