Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

FREE TO NEXT 100 USERS (ADULT VIDEO SOFTWARE)

From: jones346@free.org
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 1996 18:17:03
Subject: FREE TO NEXT 100 USERS (ADULT VIDEO SOFTWARE)
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

This is one of the most interesting "adults only" services I've
ever seen.  With Windows, my 486 and their software, I called
a pretty girl's studio with my modem and watched her undress.
All of this was live and in color on my computer monitor.
This site keeps getting better.  Now they are giving their
software away for free while other similar services charge for
the software. What will they think of next.  Sitting at home being
entertained by a beautiful girl.  Talk about "safe sex"!  I
love it!  Check out their website at http://www.videofantasy.com
or get the software from their BBS 815-397-9877.  This is
lot's of fun.