Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: PHOENIX: The Kate Bush demos, history update 1

From: nudeadguy@aol.com (NudeAdGuy)
Date: 15 Feb 1996 16:37:50 -0500
Subject: Re: PHOENIX: The Kate Bush demos, history update 1
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Wieland--after contacting you, I pulled out the tape and played it, so I
have to correct some of the stuff I told you.

>1. OUR piano demos are from Nov. 1975 or BEFORE!
No. It's 1976. My mistake. However, the DJ does in fact make the erroneous
statement, November 31, 1976!

>3. It's def. "Rinfi". The DJ spells it during the broadcast!
 Actually, it's "Rinfy." my mistake again--can't read my own handwriting.
(Rinfy--looks like a cross between Ren and Stimpy, doesn't it?)

5. Now, this is the hottest, but unfortunately the most frustrating news:
>A demo version of "The Man with the child.." had been played once over
>the air in the US! Yes folks, you missed it!

The DJ makes reference to this on the tape, as you'll hear when I send it
to you.

>OOoooooeeeeeaaarrggguuuooorglllllmmmppfff...!!!!!

Gesundheit!

Tuerff