Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Tori's good point again

From: c9204374@student.anu.edu.au (Dan)
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 1996 18:02:59 +1100
Subject: Tori's good point again
To: Love-Hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

        CMR reponded to my statement but I don not think he quite
understood my sentiments.

        I do like Tori's music and I happen to have all her albums ( I'll
even admit to knowing Little Earthquakes off by heart) but whenever I
listen to other artists, I will do it for a period of months and I will go
that long without really listening to any of KaTe's music. But each time I
go back, it is like rediscovering her all over again - she just seems to
have a touch that I have not found in any other artists work :)

Dan.