Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Q: Common Ground

From: Rolf.Peukert@Theoinf.TU-Ilmenau.DE (Rolf Peukert)
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 96 16:49:58 +0100
Subject: Q: Common Ground
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Hi love-hounds in record business,

is there already a known release date for the "Common Ground (Celtic Voices)"
album?

(nobody asked this for a whole week now ;-)

btw, last week I saw a live concert of folk violinist/northumbrian pipes
player Kathryn Tickell and her band (maybe you heard her already, she played
on Sting's "The Soul Cages").
One of her albums (AFAIK the 2nd) is also called "Common Ground".

bye,

Rolf

---
found on the web:
[at: http://www.io.org/~stab/ieya.htm - The Toyah Web Page / Toyah speaks]

Ten of the Best - Toyah Willcox's Favorite Videos
4.Kate Bush - Moments of Pleasure
       For the cost to make a video you can buy a Sri Lankan island. If I
       bought an island I'd show this video on huge video screens

[nice that she likes it, but what does she want to say with this?]