Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: i don't know if it's been signed yet but pass this on

From: cwalters@mindspring.com (Christian Walters)
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 1996 18:08:49 -0600
Subject: Re: i don't know if it's been signed yet but pass this on
To: medhbh@erie.net
Cc: jph@sas.upenn.edu, scasterg@dispatch.com, lratclif@astro.ocis.temple.edu, diYanni@max.muhlberg.edu, arp4991@is2.nyu.edu, gneff@astro.ocis.temple.edu, lgreen@astro.ocis.temple.edu, felix@atc.ameritel.net, emharvey@mhc.mtholyoke.edu, molt@tiger.hsc.edu, bneff@VM.TEMPLE.EDU, rspier@astro.ocis.temple.edu, Scbdmoore@aol.com, BrnEyeGal9@aol.com, love-hounds@gryphon.com, rohn@architech.com, robstuff@mail.utexas.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Hi everyone,

I hate to be a stick-in-the-mud, especially about an issue as important as this
one..

BUT...

Can you guys please remove "old-ways@lists.mindspring.com" from the distribution
of this discussion?  This has passed far beyond the scope of my mailing list,
and it wasn't really all that close to the subject to begin with :)

(On a similar note, I apologize to the Love Hounds for sending this to y'all.
But the last message I got had the "owner-love-hounds" stamp on it, and I
wanted to touch all bases.  Won't do it again.)

Thanks, folks!  Here's hoping we get this thing overturned :)

Christian Walters