Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Favourite demo

From: jabber@io.org (Daniel and Bridget Jankowski)
Date: 10 Feb 1996 20:00:42 GMT
Subject: Re: Favourite demo
To: rec-music-gaffa@mail.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

In article <9602070530.AA04198@rigel.cray.com>, btd@carina.cray.com (Bryan
Dongray) wrote:

> Emmy May Lombaerts <lombaeg@donald.interpac.be> on 6 Feb 1996 22:57:05 wrote:
> >     By the way, about the demo-songs.. Which are your favourites? I love
> > them all, they're like rough diamonds I think, but the ones I like the most
> > are 'Disbelieving Angel', 'The Rare Flower', 'Stranded At Moonbase',
> > 'Frightened Eyes' 'Nevertheless' and 'So Soft'.

OK, I have a lot of the demos, but, I'm wondering if anyone has or knows
where I can find a cross-references list of the song names...
particularly, the names on my copy of the demos do not all match up with
the names I've been reading in this thread. I know from the lyrics that
some of the songs are the same, but I'm trying to figure out which demo
song I don't have. This is the setlist on my demo tape:

Babooshka (Piano) € Kashka From Baghdad € Coming Up € Oh. To Be in Love €
Playing Canasta € Snow € Ferry Me Over € Lionheart € Violin € The Craft Of
Love € Queen Eddie € In My Garden € Frightened Eyes € Never the
Less € Goodnight Baby € So Soft € I Don't See Why I Shouldn't € Babooshka
(Beat Box) € The Kick Inside € Hammer Horror € A Rose Growing Old € Keep
Me Waiting € Davy € Disbelieving Angel € Don't Push Your Foot On The
Heartbreak € Kite € L'Amour Looks Something Like You € Strange Phenomena
€ Really Gets Me Going

Anyone can help me out, or point me toward a FAQ or something, I'd really
appreciate it.

- Bridget

--
"I'm betting that I'm just abnormal enough to survive" - The Tick

Bridget or Daniel Jankowski
jabber@io.org