Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: i don't know if it's been signed yet but pass this on

From: "Brett W. McCoy" <bmccoy@CapAccess.org>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 1996 11:42:09 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: i don't know if it's been signed yet but pass this on
To: Laurie Ratcliff <lratclif@astro.ocis.temple.edu>
cc: rose <diYanni@max.muhlberg.edu>, Alanna Price <arp4991@is2.nyu.edu>, Gillian Neff <gneff@astro.ocis.temple.edu>, Leonine <lgreen@astro.ocis.temple.edu>, old-ways@flux.mindspring.com, stuart goldman <felix@atc.ameritel.net>, jon harvey <jph@sas.upenn.edu>, liz harvey <emharvey@mhc.mtholyoke.edu>, kafka <molt@tiger.hsc.edu>, brie neff <bneff@VM.TEMPLE.EDU>, Robb <rspier@astro.ocis.temple.edu>, Scbdmoore@aol.com, BrnEyeGal9@aol.com, love-hounds@gryphon.com, rohn@architech.com, robstuff@mail.utexas.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

On Thu, 8 Feb 1996, Laurie Ratcliff wrote:

> Subj:   The Ban On Abortion On the NET

I don't believe this for a minute.  I think someone is just trolling.
Clinton would veto something like that in a heartbeat.

          Brett W. McCoy               | There is only one difference
       bmccoy@capaccess.org            | between myself and a madman,
 Disciple of the Eastern Mysteries of  |   and that is I am not mad
         both Love and War             |     -- Salvador Dali