Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

That Celtic Song

From: Peter Fitzgerald-Morris <pfm@glass.jecsystems.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 1996 19:50:00
Subject: That Celtic Song
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

 * Carbons sent to: love-hounds@gryphon.com at 2:257/85.100

Hello All,

Meredith asks what Kate's latest song - the Irish one - is like. I
haven't heard it yet, though I expect to within the next week or so.

Dave has heard it, and says "it's fabulous". I gather it is very
traditional with much Irish type singing.

Sorry I can't enlarge on this at the moment, but I'll hopefully get
back once I have heard it.

No other Kate news at the current time.

Personal news is that Krys and myself are going for ther second IVF
round at the begining of February. Wish us luck!

Music we're listening to a lot at the moment include Alannis
Morrisette. We have the new Tori album. Interesting to see the
discussion on Tori. Krys is quite a fan, as are a number of our KB
circle. Myself I appreciate what she does and how she does it, and the
background from which her songs come. Kate Forbes-Pitt (formerly of
Rare Flowers) did a good explanation job on that. However, I see (or
think I see too much cold-blooded moving in on the KB market to be
entirely at home with her. My opinion for what its worth!

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
H  Peter FitzGerald-Morris       H     H   GGGGGGG     "Have       H
H  direct from                   H     H   G            the walls  H
H  HOMEGROUND TOWERS             HHHHHHH   G    GG      got        H
H  now via                       H     H   G     G      ears       H
H  pfm@glass.jecsystems.com      H     H   GGGGGGG      here...?"  H
H                                                                  H
H         HOMEGROUND - THE INTERNATIONAL KATE BUSH FANZINE         H
H            PO Box 176 Orpington BR5 3NA Kent England             H
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

--- Blue Wave/DOS v2.20 [NR]
TGA/Jec Data Comms