Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

kate bush collectibles

From: tandk@halcyon.com
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 1996 22:19:26 -0800
Subject: kate bush collectibles
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

(sorry if you got this twice--my mail hiccupped when i tried
to send it earlier)

hi.

i've got some kate bush vinyl to sell. is this the right newsgroup to post
this on? if not, can someone please send me the proper address?

here's what i've got:

the single file, #2545 (includes ne t'enfuis pas, the man with the child in
his eyes, there goes a tenner, army dreamers, babooshka, hammer horror,
december will be magic again,wuthering heights, on stage, the dreaming, wow,
sat in your lap, and breathing. all in picture sleeves with booklet and box)
$150

the cathy demos volume 1-3:
(volume 1: red vinyl. the kick inside, hammer horror, a rose growing old, keep
me waiting. #567/600)
(volume 2: green vinyl. kashka from bhagdad, camila, oh to be in love, in my
lover's room, snow bowl. #365/600)
(volume 3: yellow vinyl. ferry me over, on the rocks, violin, craft of love,
eddie, garden by the willow. #595/600)
these were all issued by the fan club, i believe. all three have black and
white pictures of kate aged 10-12, i think, on the sleeves. $75.00 for the set

gray marbled hounds of love lp $50.00

all prices in u.s. dollars and include domestic postage. i'm basing these
prices on estimates i've been given from a couple of sources, but i'm open to
offers.

thanks,

kr