Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Catagorizing Kate's Music

From: barnster <notme@ix.hell.com>
Date: 29 Jan 1996 04:06:32 GMT
Subject: Catagorizing Kate's Music
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Dear Katefans,

As far as I can try, I think Kate's music can be divided into
at least three catagories (I'm sure there are more):

rock:...James And..., Love And Anger, And So Is Love, Violin etc
piano:..This Woman's Work, Under The Ivy, And Dream Of Sheep, etc
???:....The Sensual World, Watching You Without Me, Song Of Solomon etc

Most of my favorites are from the piano and "???" catagories.
Her rock songs are less creative.

I'm interested in all your opinions please...