Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Love-Hounds digest V12 #24

From: RansomGroup1@eworld.com
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 1996 11:20:13 -0800
Subject: Re: Love-Hounds digest V12 #24
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

barnster <notme@ix.hell.com> wrote:

>And for those who feel KT is god, get a life pleazzzz!!!  She eats,
>sleeps, and shits just like the rest of us.  We should only admire
>her, not worship her.  I'm sure she would appreciate us all this way.

Perhaps I'm mistaken, but it sounds like you could be saying, basically
"For those who feel KT is god, you need to be more like me and discuss
things in my terms pleazzzz!!!".

For those who wish to feel KT in her public, music-making persona is
quite god-like and analyze and discuss her in such terms, that should be
their personal choice, shouldn't it? And if they like doing that, and it
makes them happy, and it is the syntax with which they choose to opine
about Kate, then those people actually probably do have a life and simple
choose to couch their discussion in terms different than your own. Of
course, that's just my opinion, and I'm sure there are others.

Just a thought,
Kevin Willis
http://www.ransomgroup.com/al_phlipp/