Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Web reviews

From: btd@carina.cray.com (Bryan Dongray)
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 1996 13:31:49 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Re: Web reviews
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Hi Stev0,

If it's not been said, well done, your reviews have been great!
It made me go take a look.

You only had a small mention about:
	> Also, I just found this:
	> http://www.charm.net/~totoro/kate.html
	> An index to various KateSights.  If you don't like the genericness
	> of the Ultimate Band List, this is a great place to start.
	> Note:  Click ON the Rose.  For you imagemap haters out there,
	> go directly to
	> http://www.charm.net:80/~totoro/katelink.html

I think the idea this map image is superbe! A 5-star idea, simple
yet to the point, and very clear to fans over the level of "novice"(tm).
This deserves a visit by those who can - it put me into a really happy
mood, which is a good thing for everyone!

I'm generally an "imagemap hater", but this was excellent, I *knew*
to go (right) to the white rose, although I did revisit the page to
see where I'd go if I just clicked the ivy.

Pity the page does not have simple reference pointers for those without
the imagemap cabability (eg character mode interface).

			Bryan Dongray