Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

My own personal happiness

From: "Chris Hansen" <chansen@kiva.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 1996 01:30:38 +0000
Subject: My own personal happiness
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Comments: Authenticated sender is <chris@[204.228.150.2]>
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

I just found a CD-Single with the KaTe Bush  & <some guy>
collaboration on a Gershwin tune (no, I don't have it in front of me,
it is in the car and the car is 10 miles away 'cause I forgot to take
it out when the car left and I haven't even listened to it yet and
I've already kicked myself) in the original plastic for - sit down
now - US$2.00!  Some people don't know what they are selling...  I
also saw a Hounds of Love colored vinyl album in the original jacket
for US$25.00 but I didn't get it... nor the Holland release of the
Red Shoes.

Just thought I'd brag a bit... *I'M* excited!  Now if whoever
borrowed the car would bring it back....

chris
the eagerly-anticipating one