Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Ne T'enfuis pas

From: Wieland Willker <willker@chemie.uni-bremen.de>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 1996 11:45:39 -0100
Subject: Re: Ne T'enfuis pas
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Ne T'enfuis pas:
'Comme un chat' {Like a cat}

Bryan wrote:
>> [Me:] There are very few clues as to who is singing, and who they are
singing to.
>> Is the "narrator" a male or female?

>Isn't it fairly common for a "cat" to be considered female?

No. I consulted Natalie, my personal French expert, and she said 'un chat'
can be both, male or female. But you're right, female is more probable.
It sounds like a vampire story, but I think it isn't. I don't know WHAT it
is. ???

Best wishes
    Wieland

PS: Btw, Stev0 wrote re Garrick's page:
> I direct your attention specifically to Image 3, which looks just like
> Kate having an orgasm. Don't ask me how I know.

A photo of Kate having a REAL orgasm can be seen on page 2 of Vermorel's
first biography! Don't ask me how I know.
(Sorry, this photo is scan-protect.)