Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Lily and T'Pau from Star Trek

From: ged@WOLFE.net (Frank Durning)
Date: 19 Jan 1996 01:13:58 GMT
Subject: Lily and T'Pau from Star Trek
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Maybe I missed this before, but Lily, the narrator from the song Lily on
TRS sounds (exactly) like T'Pau from The Original Star Trek.  Specifically
the episode where Spock must return to vulcan and we see his wife (who is
turns out to be a tramp).  In this episode, the leader of Vulcan, who
was the only person to turn down a seat on the federation, was T'Pau.
Any one know any more on this?  Her voice is really distinctive.

Thanks.

Franjc