Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KATE'S SECRET NUDE PICTURES...

From: odysseus@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca ()
Date: 12 Dec 1995 08:13:34 GMT
Subject: KATE'S SECRET NUDE PICTURES...
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Sorry, just teasing, we can only wish!

	I've been a fan of her's since her "Wuthering Heights/Lionheart"
period, but I must admit I'm really getting tired of waiting 3-5yrs per
album, I mean whats keeeping her??? (Don't tell me the perfection
story-there are many artists out there who achieve amazing feats of music
without nearly as much delay).  Is she on a lax schedule, now that she's
rich, or has she been emotionally distracted.
	Does anyone know her status, is she married or single...I suspect
single but why is that?  A beautiful, and talented artist like her should
be in great demand for a wife or at least a girlfriend?  Please, please
let her release her albums quicker and at a steadier pace, I've been
forced to turn to Tori Amos, Lorna McKinnett, and Enya, but it's just not
Kate still!

--
You can find me at (E-mail): odysseus@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca

	/\___/\
       / o   o \
	\_____/
        ||   ||
        OOO OOO  Meow-Meow's Joke of the day today is:

				Q: Why did the turtle cross the road?

					A: To get to the Shell station!

						tee hee hee...rrrr!