Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate Bush Nudes

From: Animlboy@scsn.net ( Animal Boy)
Date: 14 Jan 1996 21:37:55 GMT
Subject: Re: Kate Bush Nudes
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

In article <199601140419.UAA03471@beta.sirius.com>, braitman@sirius.com
(Stephen M. H. Braitman) wrote:

> Sorry to ask again, but I've lost the URL of the Nude Kate Bush site.
> Please re-post.  Thanks!

Hey, is this guy asking about the pictures on the bootleg I saw about 9 or
10 years ago, the ones I'm told were from Penthouse? The girl did look a
lot like Kate, but she wasn't Kate. Or are these actually other pictures?
To tell the truth, while she's beautiful, I'd rather listen to her than
look at nude photos of her, but oh well.