Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

objective review of Kate

From: barnster <notme@ix.hell.com>
Date: 13 Jan 1996 07:40:54 GMT
Subject: objective review of Kate
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Dear fellow Katefans,

I'm pleased that some of us can be objective when it comes to Kate.
We all know she's the best, and butthe best can produce clunkers
every so often.  Along with talking about her best songs, we need
to discuss her worse also.  I feel that a lot of us are kissing too
much ass, (excuse me).  Maybe I've been a little critical
of Kate.  But my position is that we should expect nothing but the
best.

No matter what, we will always hope her next album will be better
than anything she's done.

love,
barnster