Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Single File- Update

From: Leonardo Aurelio Baquero Goldyn <labgrad@gladstone.uoregon.edu>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 1996 18:41:04 -0800
Subject: The Single File- Update
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Hello all!
	Many thanks to all those who responded to my questions about how
to get a hold of Kate's other video collection, The Single File.  I had
expected maybe one or two responses but when I received a flood of mail
with eager fans willing to help me I knew I just had to write and say
thanks!  This has to be one of the friendliest Newsgroups out here in
cyberspace.  The pleasant responses and wonderful exchanges of relevant
information really serve as an example of what the Internet can be at its
best!

All best wishes,

Leonardo Aurelio
University of Oregon