Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

(un)subscribe correct emailaddress

From: "Pruijn, Barbara" <pruijn@cclink.ivv.nasa.gov>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 96 11:03:00 EST
Subject: (un)subscribe correct emailaddress
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Encoding: 754 Text, 32 Text
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

>From owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 1996 12:00:11 -0800 (PST)
From: owner-love-hounds-digest@gryphon.com
To: love-hounds-digest@gryphon.com
Subject: Love-Hounds digest V12 #5

Love-Hounds digest         Monday, 8 January 1996       Volume 12 : Number 005

In this issue:
Re: Hey!
Re: Kate's Smokes...
Re: Etchings
Kate Bush Collection For Sale
Re: Multi-colored vinyl
How do I get on love-hounds list?
Slammin' the spammin' Dazy mae
Kate Web Reviews:  Lionheart
Web Page Retort..
Re: New Jersey: READ THIS!!!!
for kate bush
TRS
KateFans
Re: Kate goes shopping
Re: KateFans
Re: New Jersey: READ THIS!!!!

From: Emmy May Lombaerts <lombaeg@donald.interpac.be>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 1996 21:08:43 +0100 (MET)
Subject: Re: Hey!

ken312@aol.com (Ken 312) wrote:

>I was going through the grammy nominations and was very surprised to see
>Kate nominated for Long From Video.  Not that I don't like the video it's
>just that I didn't think it was that well received.

>Ken.

          Yeah, I was pretty surprised too.. The release went by practically
unnoticed here, and the few critics who did bother to review it, weren't too
enthusiastic, even labelling Kate as a has-been...

I though it was a pretty good effort, but I still think it's a pity her
plans to make a "Ninth Wave" film were never realised.

                             Emmy.

Emmy May Lombaerts
lombaeg@mail.interpac.be
http://www.ping.be/~ping2242/emmy.html

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o
'This is not a conclusion, not a revolution, just a little confusion'
                   Tori Amos
o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o