Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Paper on Love and Anger

From: Wieland Willker <willker@chemie.uni-bremen.de>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 1996 09:52:14 -0100
Subject: Paper on Love and Anger
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Chris wrote:
> I will be in Tallahassee, FL from 1/26/96-1/29/96, giving a paper at
> the Annual Meetings of the Society for the Study of Film and Music --
> specifically as part of the first annual meeting of the group called
> LYRICA. The paper is entitled "'Like a Bell to a Southerly Wind:' Kate
> Bush's 'Love and Anger,' a Performance-Centered Analysis."

Dear Chris,
I read your paper with great interest! It offers many interesting points
and shows what I already knew: L&A is a very deep thing! VERY interesting,
thank you!

But:
Still unanswered:
WHAT IS THIS SONG ABOUT?
Do you think, she did all the stuff you've discovered intentionally?
Give me a Meaning-Centered Analysis!

Best wishes
    Wieland