Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

More Album engravings

From: Wieland Willker <willker@chemie.uni-bremen.de>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 1996 09:50:55 -0100
Subject: More Album engravings
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Hi,
Emmy wrote:
> Wuthering Heights - 'Remember the whales'
> Man With The Child - 'The child hides in the light'
> Hammer Horror - 'We're all playing a hunch'
> Breathing - 'We all share the same air'
> The Empty Bullring - 'Happy anniversary to the p's'
> Army Dreamers - 'Life is to love'
> December - 'Happy Christmas'
> Sat in your lap - 'Well done JB 1st dan'
> Lord Of The Reedy River - 'Thank you Donovan'
> The Dreaming - 'For Rolf'
> Cloudbusting - 'For Peeps'
> Hounds of love - 'Woof'
> The Kick Inside - 'Remember yourself'
> Lionheart - 'Hope you like it'

here are some more:

Wow - 'Thank you Emily' [Emily Bronte]
TWW - 'Up yours ugly!'
The Red Shoes A: 'One for the Archers' [=M.Powell+E.Pressburger]
              B: 'Buzzzz' [You want Alchemy]
TRS (LP) - 'For H'
Moments of Pleasure - 'Alive and Kicking'
Rubberband Girl - 'Whack it on'

Can we compile a COMPLETE list? IED?
FAQ? Uli?

Best wishes