Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-41 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

re: Early Poll Results

From: nbuchwa1.ix.netcom.com@daria.cdnow.com (Norman Buchwald)
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 1995 02:35:08 GMT
Subject: re: Early Poll Results
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

I sent more than half of the results for the poll last Friday, but it
hasn't shown up on the ngs yet, nor have I received a new digest as of
yet.  I just wanted to let you know I've posted the results for the
favorite Kate Bush songs, videos, covers, albums, and guest
appearances and was going to post the rest early next month.  I've
decided to not post it again, but to let you know I will be out of
town until the third.  So if it got lost in the newsfeeds, please be
patient.

Stormin' Norman

Oh, it's quiet inside.  Here in Oscar's mind.