Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-41 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: News Administrator <news@poseidon.actrix.gen.nz>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 1995 15:54:20 +1300
To: rec-music-gaffa@moderators.uu.net
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: anthony@atlantis.actrix.gen.nz (Anthony Hobbs)
Subject: Re: summer bliss
Sender: news@actrix.gen.nz (News Administrator)
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 1995 02:54:10 GMT

In article <01HYYH42U5PE000VB7@mirinz.org.nz>,  <R.Jones@mirinz.org.nz> wrote:
>      Please forgive Urs for lamenting upon her environment being around 23
>      deg C. She obviously lives in Wellington, which is a colder part of
>      the country.

Ah, bullpuckey. The only reason it seems that way is because our
temperature measuring station used to be down by the airport, where the
chilly sea breezes comes in. Wellington is plenty warm, and I'm not even
going to get started on the hatefulness of Hamilton's climate. :)

ObKate: someone in this country really should be poised to videotape it
everytime one of the old _top of the pops_ comes on with Her on it.

--
Anthony "Slug of Doom" Hobbs, GCP: musician and amateur ranter, Wellington, NZ.
 	hobbs_a@ix.wcc.govt.nz		 anthony@actrix.gen.nz

"I could ta-ta-ta-ta-talk myself to death..."		"CPL-935H!"