Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-40 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

love from london

From: "State News Alumni Association" <snaa@pilot.msu.edu>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 1995 10:51:25 -0500 (EST)
Subject: love from london
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

love-hounds,

I have received two requests for roy harper (introduction to) cds and am
picking them up tonight before heading back to america. the discs were #4.99
each which = $8.10, so with the cost orf a mailer and postage they should run
around $11. So if the two kind lovehounds who asked me to pick these up could
send me their addresses and checks for $11 each, I'll send these out when i get
back to America next week. Send info/money to brian dillard, po box 6354, east
lansing, michigan 48826-6354 usa. cheers!

brian

p.s. didn't really find any t-shirts or unusual books- sorry to those who
asked!

--
Brian James Dillard, Esquire                       State News Alumni Association

                     "Please, be kind to my mistakes . . . ."
                                                    Kate Bush