Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-40 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

I gotta question...

From: "Chris Hansen" <chansen@kiva.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 1995 15:39:43 +0000
Subject: I gotta question...
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Comments: Authenticated sender is <chris@[204.228.150.2]>
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

I purchased a KaTe Bush picture disc of the single 'and so is love'
with the u.s. mix of rubberband girl on the back.  It also includes a
'...Giant Fly-poster...'.  I'm afraid to open the plastic for fear
I'll damage it (not unlikely, since I can be a bit thoughtless and
scatter-brained) so I'll pose the question - Has anyone heard of this
and what is an aproximate value?  I'm not planning on re-sale, mind
you, I just want to know how much money I'm destroying when I drop
something on it and shatter it into a bajillion pieces.

Thanks in advance for your answer.  Please e-mail me privately if the
info is not appropriate to the list.

chris
chris@kiva.com
tchansen@xmission.com