Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-40 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Hormones?

From: kln@a.crl.com
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 1995 09:55:28 -0800
Subject: Hormones?
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

I just got back from yet another business trip (Ft. Worth, TX) to see someone
berating the Love Hounds for their hormone levels.  Apparently our hormone
levels have something to do with our appreciation of Kate.

Kate IS a beautiful woman, but this has about zip to do with MY hormones, which
have distinctly other interests!

She also, like many of us, does not photograph well from certain angles.

As usual, I agree with Andy.  Kate was interesting looking as a teen, beautiful
as an adult woman, and is now transcending beauty to elegance.  One of my
favourite pictures of her is the Rocket Man 12" cover -- no attempt to hide
anything.  Brava.

Karen  kln@a.crl.com