Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-40 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: the face of the one true spiritual sun/son

From: anderson@ppg01.sc.hp.com (Allen Anderson)
Date: 14 Dec 1995 02:23:14 GMT
Subject: Re: the face of the one true spiritual sun/son
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Having just managed to hunt down T|T+T(, I can only agree with IED.  Much as
I've gazed, awe-stuck, at images of lithe youthful Kate, my soul is no less
touched (perhaps even more so) by visions of our Goddess in her maturity.

It seems as though her emotions shine through more clearly.
|      Allan Anderson -- anderson@ppg01.sc.hp.com -- Hand Holder        |
| "No one wants my mindless iridescent protoplasms" -- _Shoggoths Away_ |