Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-40 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: More KaTe spots.

From: anderson@ppg01.sc.hp.com (Allen Anderson)
Date: 14 Dec 1995 02:07:47 GMT
Subject: Re: More KaTe spots.
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Garrick Twinney (G.Twinney@plymouth.ac.uk) wrote:
: 'lo all.

: I haven't seen any mention of this here yet although I suspect that it's
: fairly common knowledge throughout the KaTe speaking world.  There is a
: set of 12 Christmas cards for sale in aid of the 'War Child' charity, the
: cards being designed by various artists, as you may of guessed by now, as
: I wouldn't bother writing this otherwise, one of the cards is designed by
: our very own KATE!  In fact her design graces the front cover of the box!
: It is the 'Red Shoes' shot from the cover of TRS but wearing ice-skates
: and balancing on a roof.

So, as Karen inquired, any kind-souled Brit feel like grabbing me a set of these?

For appropriate re-imbursement, of course.

|      Allan Anderson -- anderson@ppg01.sc.hp.com -- Hand Holder        |
| "No one wants my mindless iridescent protoplasms" -- _Shoggoths Away_ |