Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-40 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Male and Email

From: Steve ZPJ <zpj@huskbeat.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 1995 00:41:43 +0000
Subject: Re: Male and Email
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

stev0@zuni.chaco.com(stev0) wrote:
> From: stev0@zuni.chaco.com (stev0)
> Date: Tue, 12 Dec 1995 23:56:04 -0800
> Subject: Male and Email
>
> Let's open today's Lovehounds, shall we?
>
> Steve ZPJ <zpj@huskbeat.demon.co.uk> posts:
>
> >OK, I'll send it to everyone who wants it. Just email me for it, it's
> >about 50k in JPEG format and it will be UUEncoded when I send it.
> >I'll add you to the list automatically Len, unless you don't want it
> >in that format or something.
>
> Sounds good, but remember, kids - DON'T POST BINARIES
> TO LOVEHOUNDS!  Best bet - email it to someone with a
> web page, have them put it up.  then email it to those poor
> spuds out there who still have no Web access.

Don't worry Stev0, I've been on the net for a few too many years to
do something like posting binaries to a non-binary newsgroup.
Although, I'll admit, I have made some newbieish mistakes in the
recent and not-so-recent past.

Also, no 'me too's to the newsgroup as that's a definite no-no as
well. I forgot to mention that in my original posting.

Thanks to everyone who has offered to put this on a web page but I'll
still email the picture to anyone who wants it. I don't like the
sound of it appearing on a web page as non-Katefans just out to
browse the web might get put off listening to her music by the
picture. Yes, some people really are that narrow minded!

PS. Is it just me or are the Lovehounds digests arriving 4 days late
all the time??
--
Steve ZPJ (zpj@huskbeat.demon.co.uk)

-- Anyone who can stay sane in this world must be mad --