Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-40 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: of Koffee and Tapes

From: 32 flavors and then some <woj@remus.rutgers.edu>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 1995 17:44:54 -0500
Subject: Re: of Koffee and Tapes
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

IEDSRI@aol.com sez:

>   As far as IED is aware, all of the other current CD editions so
>comprehensively listed by Wieland appear to derive from the bootleg LPs,

can someone who has a copy of _shrubberies_ (red robin records) say how
that cd bootleg fits into the scheme of things as put forth by
wieland?  i.e., was it mastered from the vinyl or from the unknown
source of _fiddle_ and _alone at my piano_.

>"Cathy's Album" and "Cathy's Album Too" (there was at least one other title
>for one or both of these, too).

you may be thinking of the cds _if you could see my fly_ and _passing
through air_ which duplicate the cathy's albums.

>All of this is simply to point out the serious need for an authorized EMI
>release of the demos -- WITH official lyrics and commentary by Kate Bush
>about each song, please!

we don't need surface noise-laden bootlegs to deduce that! :)

woj