Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-39 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

TWW box limited edition ?

From: Rolf.Peukert@Theoinf.TU-Ilmenau.DE (Rolf Peukert)
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 95 12:59:38 +0100
Subject: TWW box limited edition ?
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Hi,

a mail order firm in Germany offers the (UK) TWW box, and they write in
their catalogue that it's a limited edition. Is that true ?

I can hardly imagine that. The box keeps popping up in the shops
every year around christmas (though its price constantly rises).
Is it just the magic of december or is there a limited edition
besides the normal one ?

bye,
	Rolf

P.S.: yesterday I realized the first time what the scientist's name
in Experiment IV is: Professor Jerry Coe.
Jericho - that's great !