Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-39 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Q Dec 93

From: odysseus@fn1.freenet.edmonton.ab.ca ()
Date: 13 Dec 1995 08:18:00 GMT
Subject: Re: Q Dec 93
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Maybe she's just too rich now.  That explains her laziness...god Roxy
Music puts out albums faster that her...  :->

Peter Chow
(100427.2530@compuserve.com)
wrote: : zpj@huskbeat.demon.co.uk (Steve ZPJ) wrote:

: >If you think that those pics are unflattering you should see the
: >picture I've been given of Kate from a recent News of the World (at
: >least I think that's where it's from). It's very scary. I was
: >thinking of scanning it but I don't want to give every Lovehound a
: >heart attack. It must just be the light, surely!?
: >--

: Hmm... You know all those pictures of God? Did you ever see one
: of him as a *young* deity?

: Old age comes to us all.

: Later...

: Peter Chow from London (UK)

--
May the good lord bless you with an "Irish Breakfast!"

	BOTH MY CATS WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

	/\___/\
        OOO OOO()       ooo  ooo  ooo--

       MEOW-MEOW    &   Felix
 	 a.k.a.        (the cat)