Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-39 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Q Dec 93

From: Steve ZPJ <zpj@huskbeat.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 1995 01:45:38 +0000
Subject: Re: Q Dec 93
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

cbullard@HiWAAY.net(Len Bullard) wrote:

> I was perusing the ftp site of KatePix
> when I stumbled across the series
> from the Dec 93 Q mag.  That is the
> most unflattering set of photos I've
> seen, much less of kate.  What is
> the story on these, and does anyone
> have the text?  The captions there
> are not exactly what I'm used to from KT.
>
> OTH, maybe she has a *really* developed
> sense of humor and it knows no bounds.
>
> len

If you think that those pics are unflattering you should see the
picture I've been given of Kate from a recent News of the World (at
least I think that's where it's from). It's very scary. I was
thinking of scanning it but I don't want to give every Lovehound a
heart attack. It must just be the light, surely!?
--
Steve ZPJ (zpj@huskbeat.demon.co.uk)

-- Anyone who can stay sane in this world must be mad --