Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-39 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

What a present!

From: Haverman <haves@en.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 1995 19:15:38 -0500 (EST)
Subject: What a present!
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

just received a gift from my good ole friend back in Chorely.
1979 Kate Bush Club Christmas news letter, with Kate Christmas card, signed
letter, kate Bush flexi with Never Forever highlights, and three more Kate Bush
Club newsletters. Now my question, These KBC newslaters are not numbered,
how do I tell where
 they fall chronologically?

1) has Kate in Babooshka atire with "Them bats and doves"
2)Kate in dress with fan blowing up her dress and "With love from Kate"
3)Kate in big dark glasses and scarf with "Tour issue"

anyone, thanks

          J. Haverman ... haves@en.com