Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-39 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: O(+> and Kate Bush

From: Rolf Peukert <Rolf.Peukert@Theoinf.TU-Ilmenau.DE>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 95 12:56:01 0100
Subject: Re: O(+> and Kate Bush
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Hi,

ritchieb@worldnet.net (Richard BREITNER) wrote:
>Hello music lovers everywhere :~)
>
>Does anybody know how O(+> and Kate did "Why should I love U" on
>Kate's last release "The red shoes" ?
..
> It's like, say: they recorded
>their own parts alone in the studio and mixed them later.
..

Exactly. They only exchanged tapes.
Browsing through the archives some weeks ago i found an interesting
article by Prince's engineer Michael Koppelman (aka LoLife) about
his work on this track. It's worth reading.

ftp://ftp.uu.net/usenet/rec.music.gaffa/archives/1995/Mail32.Z
look for "Re: Worked on Why Should I Love You"

bye,
	Rolf