Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-39 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Where Can I find Kate Bootlegs?

From: Ian Jackson <ian.jackson@zetnet.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 1995 22:58:08 GMT
Subject: Where Can I find Kate Bootlegs?
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

I have been reading this newsgroup for some time now and keep reading
about these interesting tapes and cd's. So on Saturday I went out in
search of the old record shops I used to frequent....... They were
gone!!! V****N "sorry I don't know it, is it in the top 20???" seem
to have killed off most of my old haunts.

I live in Manchester in the UK.  Could some kind soul please point me
toward the sources of some of these more off beat offerings  pleeeeeese.

Thanks,

Ian Jackson