Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-39 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Good ol' Fred was up to more no good that I knew about before

From: jabber@io.org (Daniel and Bridget Jankowski)
Date: Sat, 09 Dec 1995 08:37:51 -0500
Subject: Re: Good ol' Fred was up to more no good that I knew about before
To: rec-music-gaffa@mail.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

In article <NESSUS.95Dec4131146@twitch.mit.edu>, nessus@mit.edu (Douglas
Alan) wrote:

> In doing an online library search I found the following item.  Good
> ol' Fred Vermorel authored an article on Kate Bush about which I was
> not previously familiar.  Here' the info.  As anyone seen this:
>
>            AUTHOR: Vermorel, Fred.
>             TITLE: My Kate Bush.
>            SOURCE: Creative Camera v. no252 (Dec. '85) p. 30-3 il.
>       STANDARD NO: 0011-0876
>              DATE: 1985
>             PLACE: United Kingdom
>          LANGUAGE: English
>       RECORD TYPE: art
>          CONTENTS: feature article
>           SUBJECT: Photography of women.
>

> |>oug

Well, I don't know anything about the article, but a few years ago at a
small college record store I found a really incredible Kate poster... It
has just her head & shoulders and a whole bunch of leaves & vines are
woven into her hair. On the top of the poster it says "The Secret History
of Kate Bush (& the Strange Art of Pop)", and across the bottom "Fred
Vermorel". Is this from some book I don't know about? I just assumed it
was... Anyone?

                                          - Bridget

--
"I'm betting that I'm just abnormal enough to survive" - The Tick

Bridget or Daniel Jankowski
jabber@io.org