Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-39 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Moderated group posting

From: nns@news.sisna.com
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 1995 16:31:23 GMT
Subject: Moderated group posting
To: <rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net>
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: lombaeg@mail.interpac.be (Emmy May Lombaerts)
Subject: Re: "Cathy's Home Demos" Bootleg CD
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 1995 16:33:07 GMT

braitman@sirius.com (Stephen M. H. Braitman) wrote:

>I've just purchased a bootleg CD, "Cathy's Home Demos" (Blue Moon Records,
>1993).  I'm wondering what people's opinions might be regarding this CD, in
>relation to other bootleg versions of her early demos.  How does this stack
>up as regards completeness, sound quality, etc.

>24 tracks are from 1974, and 5 tracks are KT Bush Band studio outtakes from
>1975.

                IMHO "Cathy's Home Demos" is one of the best Demos-CDs
available, and apart from a few clicks, the sound quality is really
good. As for tracks, the only demo missing on there is "Moving". And
of course, "Organic Acid", but I don't think that's been released on
CD yet, has it?

                Emmy.

"Butterflies don't belong in nets" ~ Tori Amos
Emmy May Lombaerts
lombaeg@mail.interpac.be
http://www.ping.be/~ping2242/emmy.html