Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-38 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

"Cathy's Home Demos" Bootleg CD

From: braitman@sirius.com (Stephen M. H. Braitman)
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 1995 15:19:16 -0800
Subject: "Cathy's Home Demos" Bootleg CD
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

I've just purchased a bootleg CD, "Cathy's Home Demos" (Blue Moon Records,
1993).  I'm wondering what people's opinions might be regarding this CD, in
relation to other bootleg versions of her early demos.  How does this stack
up as regards completeness, sound quality, etc.

24 tracks are from 1974, and 5 tracks are KT Bush Band studio outtakes from
1975.

Stephen M. H. Braitman/Amorous Writing & Editing