Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-38 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate Bush Dream Experience

From: Wieland Willker <willker@chemie.uni-bremen.de>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 1995 12:40:05 -0100
Subject: Kate Bush Dream Experience
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

One of these bizarre Kate Bush dream experiences

voice from the back (Jon Drukman?): "..just put your feet down, Wieland."
       I remember myself answering: "I can't..."
                unidentified voice: "He can't..."
and the music sets in  A G A I N ...

--------------
It must have been during this photo session for The Sensual World.
They did:
"Kate kneeling in the sand with a handful of sand letting it trickle
through her fingers looking up and off to the right as if the sand is an
offering...."
And there was this little girl confusingly called Cathy too, maybe 6 years
old, maybe JCB's daughter (?), twirling around in the studio (-> Cathy book
picture 9). After the session she went to the sheet, which was still
covered heedlessly with this sand. The girl kneeled down and began to
carefully collect the sand into a jar. She looked at it from all sides and
smiled happy. She took this glass home and put it onto her window-sill.
There the blessed sand waited for a long time...

(maybe continued in another night...?)

Thinking of this magic sand waiting somewhere...
I must be completely and utterly mad.

Best wishes
    Wieland

PS:    She really IS God!