Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-38 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

To dream of The Dreaming

From: nessus@mit.edu (Douglas Alan)
Date: 05 Dec 1995 18:09:57 GMT
Subject: To dream of The Dreaming
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

I once had a dream that I discovered a gateway into an unknown number
of parallel universes.  Each universe was just like our own, but
different in lots of little ways.  The first thing I did was rush to
the closest record store in a number of these universes and raid the
Kate Bush bin.  In each universe, Kate had a fourth album that was
similar to *The Dreaming* but had a different collection of songs.
After a bit of universe hopping, I had nearly a hundred copies of *The
Dreaming*, all with different songs than the ones we know and love,
but all just as wonderful.  Then I woke up.  The week was a complete
loss.