Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-38 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate and touring

From: masstn95@student.umu.se (Magnus Stromgren)
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 1995 07:45:57 +0100
Subject: Re: Kate and touring
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Although a piano-based tour seems to be a better option than no tour, I
wouldn't recommend performing such masterpieces as Night of the Swallow,
Get Out of My House, Running Up that Hill (A Deal With God), Rocket's Tail
(For Rocket) and Big Stripey Lie "Tori Amos-style". And I wouldn't
recommend omitting them from an eventual tour schedule, either. The dance
and mime-routinces are probably not essential, but she should bring a band.

Magnus

Magnus Stromgren
(masstn95@student.umu.se)
Umea, Northern Sweden