Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-38 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

I thought I was the only one who Loves Kate Bush!!

From: <102573.1364@compuserve.com>
Date: 2 Dec 1995 17:50:33 GMT
Subject: I thought I was the only one who Loves Kate Bush!!
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Why is it that I when I talk about my favorate artist, Kate Bush, the response is too often: "who"!?
Whats wrong with people. Don't they know talent and creativity when they hear it?

Reminds me of back in '85 when **I** first discovered Kate, in a small record store in Boone, North Carolina.
I played "Hounds of Love" every night for about six months - I tell you, there are two old roomates out there who won't forget that!!
Oh well, mindless ramblings for now.

Does any body know when Kates' next CD is coming out?

Jeff