Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-38 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Love-Hounds digest V11 #309

From: "R.L.Crane" <R.L.Crane@sheffield.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 1995 10:50:09 +0000
Subject: Re: Love-Hounds digest V11 #309
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Hey there,

Just a further comment to this......

> From: E L BROOKFIELD <E.L.Brookfield@mmu.ac.uk>
> Date: Thu, 30 Nov 1995 13:02:35 GMT
> Subject: Fruitopia Ads
>
> What is all this nonsense about Ms Bush doing the wailing on the
> Fruitpia ads.. the voice in question is none other than Liz Fraser of
> the Cocteau Twins. Listen more carefully!

In a recent interview with Liz Fraser, she talked about these ads and
confirmed that the Uk does indeed get both Kate and the Cocteaus, USA
just gets Kate........

There yuh go......

Will

"My Piscine friend blushed when I noticed how well
 he swam........it was only to be expected.....he was
 a Koi Carp.........."

Ether/Ore