Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-38 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kathy---The Photo Book???

From: Steve ZPJ <zpj@huskbeat.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 1995 00:57:12 +0000
Subject: Re: Kathy---The Photo Book???
To: Love-Hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

jguin@aol.com (JGuin) wrote:
> From: jguin@aol.com (JGuin)
> Date: 1 Dec 1995 04:04:27 -0500
> Subject: Kathy---The Photo Book???
>
> I read in yet another book about Kate that her brother JOhn had a photo
> book named "Kathy" published some time ago.  Is there any truth to this?
> Any reply would be appreciated, since I've been hunting for that book for
> many, many years...
> Thank...John

The Cathy book is very hard to find (but possible) and I don't think
a single Lovehound would dream of selling it. You can get the
pictures from this book (along with stacks of others of Kate) from:
ftp.uwp.edu
in the directory
/pub/music/pictures/b/bush.kate
and from Bryan Dongray's Home Page (as has been mentioned)
--
Steve ZPJ (zpj@huskbeat.demon.co.uk)

-- Anyone who can stay sane in this world must be mad --