Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-38 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kathy---The Photo Book???

From: nessus@mit.edu (Douglas Alan)
Date: 02 Dec 1995 05:28:58 GMT
Subject: Re: Kathy---The Photo Book???
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

In article <49mger$g9b@newsbf02.news.aol.com> jguin@aol.com (JGuin) writes:

>   I read in yet another book about Kate that her brother JOhn had a photo
>   book named "Kathy" published some time ago.  Is there any truth to this?
>   Any reply would be appreciated, since I've been hunting for that book for
>   many, many years...
>   Thank...John

Yes, it is called *Cathy* and was only available via the Kate Bush
Club.  *Cathy* was supposed to be the first book of a trilogy, the
second to be called *Catherine*, and the third to be called *Kate*.
*Catherine* was to be photos of Kate as a teenager, and *Kate* was to
be photos of her has an adult.  The latter two books never
materialized and it will be next to impossible for you to acquire a
copy of this now without offering to bribe someone with lots of money.

|>oug

P.S. Mine is not for sale for any price.

... less than six figures that is.