Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-38 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re:Contacting Kate message to Paula

From: rhonda@enterprise.ca (Rhonda Hicks)
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 95 17:08 EST
Subject: Re:Contacting Kate message to Paula
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

     PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,BELIEVE ME...I MEANT NO DISRESPECT!!!
You are talking to a dyed-in-the-wool,will-talk-about-Kate-till-she's-blue,FAN !
I was merely quoting our beloved Kate herself,in a rather appropriate fashion,
I thought.Can't you see it?...WE'RE the 'little lights',guiding Her to us....
The 'stupid things' line,I realize now,was not taken the way it was given....
Of COURSE,I don't think we're talking about 'stupid things' when we discuss
our Kate,it was merely a continuation of the song,and I thought it was cute...
Obviously,no one else did...PLEASE FORGIVE MY INDISCRECTIONS AND TAKE ME
BACK....
P.S. I don't think I really deserved 14 seperate messages....